Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Life

Why is it that when the Mom feels like shit it doesn't matter?  Suddenly Dad isn't feeling well and he gets to lounge in bed all day with no kids interrupting.  Yeah, he's lying in bed while I've been sick with a cough for 4 days (can't stop coughing!) and he had the nerve to tell Siera to get out of our room that he "needed" time to rest.  *cough*bullshit*cough*

Yes, I tell Siera to go play but I never tell her to just leave me alone simply because I "need" or "deserve" time to myself.  Mommies don't have that option.  Mommies have to troop on.

Well, Siera had another dental appointment this week and it went really well.  At her pediatrician appointment a couple of weeks ago I asked for an anti anxiety for her.  I was advised to give it to her as close to 3 1/2 hours before her appointment.  So despite having a 10 o'clock appointment and didn't end up in the chair until 11, she still let them look in her mouth and do the x rays.  We're having 4 front (top) teeth pulled, 2 top molars pulled, the molars on top capped and, I believe, the eye teeth capped.  We may also need to have the bottom molars capped, but I didn't catch that in the correspondence.  We'll see.

Aerick is flip flopping on the potty training which is fine.  Honestly, I'd rather he wait until after his surgery, but whatever floats his boat.  Next week we have his pre anesthesia appointment and then 4 days after that is his surgery.  I'm nervous, but I know he'll be fine.

James has his parent-teacher conference at his new school tomorrow and, of course, Ken got a fucking job.  So, now I may not be able to go because it's not very productive to have children running around while I'm trying to listen to the teacher!!!!!  Don't get me wrong, I'm REALLY glad Ken got that job because we need the money, but hot damn!

At some point in the next few days I need to take Frank to get some blood work to make sure his kidneys are functioning okay, then the same day as Aerick's pre anesthesia appointment I need to take Frank for a CT scan.  My life is just never, ever ending.  I can't stop coughing, I should really be seen by a doctor, but I can't.

So, anyhow, there wasn't much to post the last week, but there ya go.  An update on us, for now.

I didn't turn the tv on for the kids all day so they're just now watching some and they're ecstatic!  LOL  Yay for Little Einsteins, Max & Ruby, Dora the Explorer, Ni Hao Kailan and Word World!!!

1 comment: